“The Studio That Comes To You”
Rates start at $50 with bundle options, including remote mixing and mastering. Whether you are a beginning artist or a headlining band, Stop-Go has a deal for you!
Need a cool music video for your EPK, Vimeo, or YouTube? Our multi-camera videos will give you the edge to stand out from the pack!
Looking to record an EP or a full-length album? Your project wouldn’t be complete without personalized artwork created exclusively for your music!
Guitar, audio engineering, and music theory lessons for all ages. Pay full course in advance and get a free lesson!
What is Stop-Go?
Stop-Go Recordings is a mobile recording and production studio based in Valparaiso, Indiana. It provides affordable, high-quality recording and graphic services making it the local one-stop shop for all your artistic needs! What makes Stop-Go unique? You can come to the studio or have the studio come to you, whether it is to your preferred rehearsal space or to record your live show. Serving NW Indiana and the greater Chicago area, Stop-Go stands on the principles of respect, responsibility, and results.
Who is Ed Brussa?
I am a graduate from Trevecca Nazarene University (Nashville, TN) with a BBA in Music Business and a Master’s in Education. I have been around music since I was a kid, and while my background is in Folk-Rock, Punk, and Alternative Rock, I am always willing to explore new sounds both with my clients and my own projects (The Autumn League, Goodson & Brussa, Räbiez 4 Bäbiez!). In 2013, I created Stop-Go Recordings to provide an avenue for anyone seeking to materialize their musical ideas without breaking the bank.
- Recording Fee/Hour: $50 (book a 4 hour block for $160)
- Mixing Fee/Song: $50 (remote services available via Google Drive and Wetransfer)
- Mastering Fee/Song: $50 (master 4 songs and get a 5th song mastered for free)
- Musicians for Hire/Instrument: $50
- Podcast Cleanup: $50 (1-30 minutes); $90 (31-60 minutes) Sample
- Foley/Background Audio and FX: $50 (1-30 seconds); $90 (31-60 seconds) Sample
- Voice-over (English and Spanish): $50 (1-30seconds); $90 (31-60 seconds) Sample
** Mobile services (on location) will incur a $50 engineering fee per day **
- Stop Session (in studio): $300 (2 hour session) Sample
- Go Session (on location): $600 (2 hour session) Sample
- Concept Video (preferred location): $900 (8 hour session) Sample
Stop Sessions and Go Sessions consist of multi-camera live performances with audio professionally recorded in parallel, including mixing and mastering. Concept Videos are shot over a previously recorded audio track. ** Mobile services (on location) will incur a $50 engineering fee **
- Album Cover or Band Logo: $100
- Two-Sided Cover/Sleeve: $150
- Tray: $100
- Two-Sided Tray: $150
- Photo Shoot: $200
For Business Logo design, send us a message to receive a personalized quote.
- 30-minute Lessons: $30
- 60-minute Lessons: $50
- 8-session Course (paid in advance): $300
All students receive a binder to keep their coursework organized. Guitar and audio engineering students also receive a CD or MP3 files with their work upon completion of course.
- Apple Logic Pro Digital Audio Workstation
- Melodyne Studio 4
- T-Racks Mastering Suite
- M-Audio Profire 2626 Audio Interface (2 units for a total of 16 simultaneous recording channels)
- ART Pro MPA Dual Channel Tube Preamp
- JBL LSR2328P Near-Field Monitors
- Yamaha NS-10M Studio Reference Monitors
- Behringer HA-4700 Monitor Distributor
- Behringer MA-400 Personal Mixers (x4)
- Sony MDR-7506 Personal Monitors (x2)
- Tascam TH-200X Personal Monitors (x4)
- Tascam US-2400 Mixer
- Audio-Technica AT4040 Large Diaphragm Condenser (x2)
- Audix ADX51 Small Diaphragm Condenser (x3)
- Audix D2 Dynamic (x2)
- Audix D4 Dynamic
- Audix D6 Dynamic
- Audix i5 Dynamic
- Shure SM57 Dynamic (x4)
- Shure SM58 Dynamic (x4)
- 1969 Gibson Les Paul Standard (1996 Reissue)
- Fender Telecaster Cabronita + Bigsby Tremolo
- Martin DRS-2 Dreadnought
- Yamaha CG-90 MA Classical Guitar
- Rogue RM-100A Mandolin
- Fender Precision Bass
- Korg 01/W Pro X keyboard
- M-Audio Oxygen 25 MIDI keyboard
- 1980 Yamaha YD Drum Kit
- Marshall VS100 Tube Guitar Amplifier
- Fender FM212R Solid State Guitar Amplifier
- Peavey TNT150 Bass Amplifier
(Jamie Jordan Brown)
(Bear Creek Brothers)
(Goodson & Brussa)
Avada Kedavra, My Heart
Contact Stop-Go Recordings
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I would love to have the opportunity to assist you with your project!
You can reach me at email@example.com and follow me on social media:
Mailing address: 378 Lahonda Dr Valparaiso, IN 46385
Phone: (615) 440-7998