Respect. Responsibility. Results.
Rates start at $50 with bundle options, including remote mixing and mastering. Whether you are a beginning artist or a headlining band, Stop-Go has a deal for you!
Need a cool music video for your EPK, Vimeo, or YouTube? Our multi-camera videos will give you the edge to stand out from the pack!
Looking to record an EP or a full-length album? Your project wouldn’t be complete without personalized artwork created exclusively for your music!
What is Stop-Go?
Stop-Go Recordings is a mobile recording and production studio based in Valparaiso, Indiana. It provides affordable, high-quality recording and graphic services making it the local one-stop shop for all your artistic needs! What makes Stop-Go unique? You can come to the studio or have the studio come to you, whether it is to your preferred rehearsal space or to record your live show. Serving NW Indiana and the greater Chicago area, Stop-Go stands on the principles of respect, responsibility, and results.
Who is Ed Brussa?
I am a graduate from Trevecca Nazarene University (Nashville, TN) with a BBA in Music Business and a Master’s in Education. I have been around music since I was a kid, and while my background is in Folk-Rock, Punk, and Alternative Rock, I am always willing to explore new sounds with my clients and my own projects (The Autumn League, Goodson & Brussa, Räbiez 4 Bäbiez!). In 2013, I created Stop-Go Recordings to provide outstanding service at accessible rates, serving a wide variety of musicians and organizations.
- Recording Fee (per Hour): $50 (book a 3 hour block for $120)
- Mixing Fee (per Song): $50 (remote services available via Google Drive, Wetransfer, Box)
- Mastering Fee (per Song): $50 (master 3 songs for $120)
- Musicians for Hire (per Instrument): $50
- Podcast/Audiobook Cleanup (per Minute): $5 ($50 minimum) Sample
- Foley/Background Audio, FX (per Second): $5 ($50 minimum) Sample
- Voice-over in English or Spanish (per Second): $5 ($50 minimum) Sample
** Mobile services (on location) will incur a $50 engineering fee per day **
- Stop Session (in studio): $500 (2 hour session) Sample
- Go Session (on location): $1000 (2 hour session) Sample
- Concept Video (preferred location): $1500 (8 hour session) Sample
Stop Sessions and Go Sessions consist of multi-camera live performances with audio professionally recorded in parallel, including mixing and mastering. Concept Videos are shot over a previously recorded audio track. ** Mobile services (on location) will incur a $50 engineering fee **
- Album Cover or Band Logo: $100
- Two-Sided Cover/Sleeve: $150
- Tray: $100
- Two-Sided Tray: $150
- Photo Shoot: $200
For Business Logo design, send us a message to receive a personalized quote.
- Standard Spinning Vinyl (Black, Red, Green, Blue, or White): COMING SOON
- Vertical Spinning Vinyl (Black, Red, Green, Blue, or White): COMING SOON
- Custom NFT: Message us for a quote
When you commission an NFT from Stop-Go Recordings, you own the rights to mint it on the platform of your choice (Rarible, OpenSea, etc.), securing all royalties from future sales.
- Apple Logic Pro Digital Audio Workstation
- Melodyne Studio
- T-Racks Mastering Suite
- M-Audio Profire 2626 Audio Interface (2 units for a total of 16 simultaneous recording channels)
- ART Pro MPA Dual Channel Tube Preamp
- Adam Audio T7S Near-Field Monitors
- Adam Audio T10S Subwoofer
- Yamaha NS-10M Studio Reference Monitors
- Behringer Xenyx Control 1
- Behringer HA-4700 Monitor Distributor
- Behringer MA-400 Personal Mixers (x4)
- Sony MDR-7506 Personal Monitors (x2)
- Tascam TH-200X Personal Monitors (x4)
- Mackie Control Universal + Exterders (32 Faders)
- Neumann TLM103 Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Audio-Technica AT2020 Large Diaphragm Condenser (x2)
- Audix ADX51 Small Diaphragm Condenser (x3)
- Audix D2 Dynamic (x2)
- Audix D4 Dynamic
- Audix D6 Dynamic (x2)
- Audix i5 Dynamic
- Shure SM57 Dynamic (x4)
- Shure SM58 Dynamic (x4)
- 1960 Gibson Les Paul Standard (1996 Reissue)
- Epiphone Les Paul Junior
- Fender Telecaster (Custom)
- Fender Stratocaster (MIM Squier Series)
- Gretsch G2622T + Bigsby Tremolo
- Martin DRS-2 Dreadnought
- Yamaha CG-90 MA Classical Guitar
- Rogue RM-100A Mandolin
- Fender Precision Bass
- Fender Jazz Bass
- Yamaha CVP-20 Electric Piano + MIDI
- M-Audio Oxygen 25 MIDI keyboard
- 1980 Yamaha YD Drum Kit
- Marshall VS100 Tube Guitar Amplifier
- Fender FM212R Solid State Guitar Amplifier
- Peavey TNT150 Bass Amplifier
"My experience at Stop-Go Recordings was great! The sound was excellent."
Avery Harper (Singer-Songwriter)
"Ed is a very efficient engineer and he really cares about the needs and wants of his clients."
John Gallo (Nashville Session Guitarist)
"Stop-Go Recordings and Ed Brussa are hella rad."
Alec Torres (The Same)
“Loved working with Ed. He was willing to give great ideas and spitball problem solving, with a sense of ease and comfortable vibes all around.“
Eric Stevenson (Pocket Vinyl)
"Thank you for your work recording Enfermo. All of us are very pleased with the album and look forward to working with you again!"
Will Ellis (Concrete Journal)
"Very professional and dedicated to making things sound good."
James Gilbert (Final Omen)
"Ed Brussa at Stop-Go is thoughtful, affable, and professional. Recording with him is a breeze and the finished product is terrific."
Adam Harmless (Tiger Helicide)
"Good quality and you'll get material back super fast! Will definitely be coming back to Ed."
Dakota Gilliland (The Mudbluds)
(Jamie Jordan Brown)
(Bear Creek Brothers)
(Goodson & Brussa)
(Räbiez 4 Bäbiez!)
Contact Stop-Go Recordings
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I would love to have the opportunity to assist you with your project!
You can reach me at email@example.com and follow me on social media:
Mailing address: 378 Lahonda Dr. Valparaiso, IN 46385
Phone: (615) 440-7998