"The studio that comes to you"
Recording Packages start at only $120. Whether you are a beginning musician or a headlining band, Stop-Go Recordings has a deal for you!
We can record up to 16 simultaneous channels of audio, so no matter if you’re a singer/songwriter or a full band, we’ve got you covered!
Looking to record an EP or a full-length album? Your project wouldn’t be complete without personalized artwork created exclusively for your music!
We offer short runs with FREE UPC barcodes starting at only $60. Plus, get a discount on artwork when you press your CDs through us!
What is Stop-Go?
Stop-Go Recordings is a mobile music production studio based in East Nashville. It provides affordable, high-quality recording and graphic services making it your local one-stop shop for all your artistic needs! What makes Stop-Go unique? The studio comes to you, whether it is to your preferred rehearsal space or to record your live/house show. And if you need a place with better acoustics for your project, we can find a location that will suit your needs! Stop-Go stands on the principles of respect, responsibility, and results.
Who is Ed Brussa?
I am a music business graduate from Trevecca Nazarene University here in Nashville, and have been around music since I was a little kid. Over the years I’ve become interested in different genres and I enjoy exploring new sounds, both with my own projects (The Autumn League, Goodson & Brussa, Räbiez 4 Bäbiez!) as well as with my clients. Even with the advent of the digital era not everyone has immediate access to high-quality recording services, so I decided to start Stop-Go Recordings to provide an avenue for anyone who seeks to materialize his or her musical ideas without breaking the bank!
- Engineering & Logistics Fee/Session: $50
- Recording Fee/Hour: $20
- Mixing Fee/Song: $50
- Mastering Fee/Song: $50
- Media Fee/CD (your master copy): $10
- Additional Arrangements/Instrument: $50
- Premium Drums by Dale Baker/Song: $100
- Album Cover or Band Logo: $50
- Two-Sided Cover/Sleeve: $80
- Tray: $50
- Two-Sided Tray: $80
* Combine any Cover + Tray option and get a $10 discount! * Photo shoots available for an additional $100. * GET AN ADDITIONAL $10 DISCOUNT ON ARTWORK WHEN YOU USE OUR CD PUBLISHING SERVICES!
- 20 CDs in Cardboard Sleeves (plain Label): $25 Sample
- 20 CDs in Printed Sleeves (2 Panel): $50 Sample
- 50 CDs in Printed Sleeves (2 Panel): $75 Sample
- 50 CDs in Jewel Cases (2 Panel Insert + Tray): $100 Sample
Printed Sleeves and Jewel Cases come with a FREE UPC BARCODE so your CDs are retail-ready and can be sold at any store. Get a $10 discount on artwork when you press your CDs with us!
- The Loner – 1 Song: $120 (1 hour session; includes 1 CD in cardboard sleeve)
- The 440 – 4 Songs: $440 (4 hour session; includes 40 CDs in cardboard sleeves)
- The Five Points: Record 5 songs or more and get 10% off!
* Mixing and Mastering fees are included; add Engineering and Logistics fee to final price.
- Apple Logic Pro Digital Audio Workstation
- M-Audio Profire 2626 Audio Interface (2 units for a total of 16 simultaneous recording channels)
- SP VTB-1 Tube Preamp
- JBL LSR2328P Near Field Monitors
- Yamaha NS-10M Studio Reference Monitors
- Behringer HA-4700 Monitor Distributor
- Behringer MA-400 Personal Mixers (x4)
- Sony MDR-7506 Personal Monitors (x2)
- Tascam TH-200X Personal Monitors (x4)
- Audio-Technica AT2020 Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Audio-Technica AT4040 Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Audix ADX51 Small Diaphragm Condenser (x3)
- Audix D2 Dynamic (x2)
- Audix D4 Dynamic
- Audix D6 Dynamic
- Audix i5 Dynamic
- Shure SM57 Dynamic (x2)
- Shure SM58 Dynamic (x4)
(Goodson & Brussa)
(Räbiez 4 Bäbiez!)
(Matías P. Campos)
Contact Stop-Go Recordings
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I would love to have the opportunity to assist you with your project!
You can reach me at email@example.com or through any of my social network accounts:
- 1103 Sunnymeade Dr. Nashville, TN 37216. Phone: (931) 209-8046