The Studio That Comes To You
Recording rates start at only $20 with various package options. Whether you are a beginning musician or a headlining band, Stop-Go has a deal for you!
We can record up to 16 simultaneous channels of audio, so no matter if you’re a singer/songwriter or a full band, we’ve got you covered!
Looking to record an EP or a full-length album? Your project wouldn’t be complete without personalized artwork created exclusively for your music!
We offer short runs with FREE UPC barcodes starting at only $60. Plus, get a 10% discount on artwork when you press your CDs through us!
What is Stop-Go?
Stop-Go Recordings is a recording and production studio based in East Nashville. It provides affordable, high-quality recording and graphic services making it your local one-stop shop for all your artistic needs! What makes Stop-Go unique? You can come to the studio or have the studio come to you, whether it is to your preferred rehearsal space or to record your live/house show. Stop-Go stands on the principles of respect, responsibility, and results.
Who is Ed Brussa?
I am a music business graduate from Trevecca Nazarene University here in Nashville, and have been around music since I was a kid. My background is in Folk, Punk, and Alternative Rock, but I’m always willing to explore new sounds both with my clients and with my own projects (The Autumn League, Goodson & Brussa, Räbiez 4 Bäbiez!). In 2013, I created Stop-Go Recordings to provide an avenue for anyone seeking to materialize their musical ideas without breaking the bank.
- Recording Fee/Hour: $20
- Mixing Fee/Song: $50
- Mastering Fee/Song: $50
- Additional Arrangements/Instrument: $50
- Podcast Cleanup + Mastering/Minute: $2
- Audio for Video/Radio (Background, FX): $50 (0-15 seconds); $80 (16-30seconds); $140 (31-60 seconds)
- Voice-over (English and Spanish): $20 (0-15 seconds); $30 (16-30seconds); $55 (31-60 seconds)
- Album Cover or Band Logo: $50
- Two-Sided Cover/Sleeve: $80
- Tray: $50
- Two-Sided Tray: $80
* Photo shoots available for an additional $100. * GET A 10% DISCOUNT ON ARTWORK WHEN YOU USE OUR CD PUBLISHING SERVICES!
- 20 CDs in Cardboard Sleeves (plain Label): $30 Sample
- 20 CDs in Printed Sleeves (2 Panel): $60 Sample
- 50 CDs in Printed Sleeves (2 Panel): $90 Sample
- 50 CDs in Jewel Cases (2 Panel Insert + Tray): $120 Sample
Printed Sleeves and Jewel Cases come with a FREE UPC BARCODE so your CDs are retail-ready and can be sold at any store. Get a 10% discount on artwork when you press your CDs with us!
- Five Points Demo (5 Songs): $225 (2 hour session; includes basic mix)
- Five Points EP (5 Songs): $500 (5 hour session; includes full mix and mastering)
- Apple Logic Pro Digital Audio Workstation
- M-Audio Profire 2626 Audio Interface (2 units for a total of 16 simultaneous recording channels)
- SP VTB-1 Tube Preamp
- JBL LSR2328P Near-Field Monitors
- Yamaha NS-10M Studio Reference Monitors
- Behringer HA-4700 Monitor Distributor
- Behringer MA-400 Personal Mixers (x4)
- Sony MDR-7506 Personal Monitors (x2)
- Tascam TH-200X Personal Monitors (x4)
- Mackie Control Universal HUI Mixer
- Audio-Technica AT2020 Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Audio-Technica AT4040 Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Audix ADX51 Small Diaphragm Condenser (x3)
- Audix D2 Dynamic (x2)
- Audix D4 Dynamic
- Audix D6 Dynamic
- Audix i5 Dynamic
- Shure SM57 Dynamic (x2)
- Shure SM58 Dynamic (x4)
TO ACCESS MY GRAPHIC PORTFOLIO, CLICK ON THE ICON BELOW
★★★★★ “Ed Brussa at Stop-Go is thoughtful, affable, and professional. Recording with him is a breeze and the finished product is terrific. Quick turnaround, too. Ed can set up and record almost anywhere, with pro-quality results. He’s also designed my band’s new logo. Again, he’s a total craftsman.” — Adam Harmless (Tiger Helicide)
(Bear Creek Brothers)
(Goodson & Brussa)
(Räbiez 4 Bäbiez!)
(Matías P. Campos)
Contact Stop-Go Recordings
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I would love to have the opportunity to assist you with your project!
You can reach me at email@example.com and follow me on social media:
- 1103 Sunnymeade Dr. Nashville, TN 37216. Phone: (615) 440-7998