The Studio That Comes To You
Recording rates start at only $20 with various package options. Whether you are a beginning musician or a headlining band, Stop-Go has a deal for you!
We can record up to 16 simultaneous channels of audio, so no matter if you’re a singer/songwriter or a full band, we’ve got you covered!
Looking to record an EP or a full-length album? Your project wouldn’t be complete without personalized artwork created exclusively for your music!
We offer short runs with FREE UPC barcodes starting at only $60. Plus, get a 20% discount on artwork when you press your CDs through us!
What is Stop-Go?
Stop-Go Recordings is a recording and production studio based in East Nashville. It provides affordable, high-quality recording and graphic services making it your local one-stop shop for all your artistic needs! What makes Stop-Go unique? You can come to the studio or have the studio come to you, whether it is to your preferred rehearsal space or to record your live/house show.
Stop-Go stands on the principles of respect, responsibility, and results.
Who is Ed Brussa?
I am a music business graduate from Trevecca Nazarene University here in Nashville, and have been around music since I was a little kid. My background is in Folk, Punk, and Alternative Rock, but I’m always willing to explore genres and sounds both with my clients and with my own personal projects (The Autumn League, Goodson & Brussa, Räbiez 4 Bäbiez!). In 2013, after a decade of doing recording work, I created Stop-Go Recordings to provide an avenue for anyone seeking to materialize their musical ideas without breaking the bank.
- Engineering & Logistics Fee/Session: $50
- Recording Fee/Hour: $20
- Mixing Fee/Song: $50
- Mastering Fee/Song: $50
- Media Fee/CD (your master copy): $10
- Additional Arrangements/Instrument: $50
- Premium Drums by Dale Baker/Song: $100
- Music Composition/Song: $200
- Audio for Video/Radio (Overdubs, Background, FX): $50 (0-15 seconds); $80 (16-30seconds); $140 (31-60 seconds)
- Voice-over (English and Spanish): $20 (0-15 seconds); $30 (16-30seconds); $55 (31-60 seconds)
- Album Cover or Band Logo: $50
- Two-Sided Cover/Sleeve: $80
- Tray: $50
- Two-Sided Tray: $80
* Combine any Cover + Tray option and get a $10 discount! * Photo shoots available for an additional $100. * GET AN ADDITIONAL $10 DISCOUNT ON ARTWORK WHEN YOU USE OUR CD PUBLISHING SERVICES!
- 20 CDs in Cardboard Sleeves (plain Label): $30 Sample
- 20 CDs in Printed Sleeves (2 Panel): $60 Sample
- 50 CDs in Printed Sleeves (2 Panel): $90 Sample
- 50 CDs in Jewel Cases (2 Panel Insert + Tray): $120 Sample
Printed Sleeves and Jewel Cases come with a FREE UPC BARCODE so your CDs are retail-ready and can be sold at any store. Get a 20% discount on artwork when you press your CDs with us!
- The Loner – 1 Song: $120 (1 hour session; includes 1 CD in cardboard sleeve)
- The 440 – 4 Songs: $440 (4 hour session; includes 40 CDs in cardboard sleeves)
- Live Recording: $20/hour + $100/song (includes 1 CD in cardboard sleeve)
* Mixing and Mastering fees are included; add Engineering and Logistics fee to final price.
- Apple Logic Pro Digital Audio Workstation
- M-Audio Profire 2626 Audio Interface (2 units for a total of 16 simultaneous recording channels)
- SP VTB-1 Tube Preamp
- JBL LSR2328P Near-Field Monitors
- Yamaha NS-10M Studio Reference Monitors
- Behringer HA-4700 Monitor Distributor
- Behringer MA-400 Personal Mixers (x4)
- Sony MDR-7506 Personal Monitors (x2)
- Tascam TH-200X Personal Monitors (x4)
- Audio-Technica AT2020 Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Audio-Technica AT4040 Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Audix ADX51 Small Diaphragm Condenser (x3)
- Audix D2 Dynamic (x2)
- Audix D4 Dynamic
- Audix D6 Dynamic
- Audix i5 Dynamic
- Shure SM57 Dynamic (x2)
- Shure SM58 Dynamic (x4)
★★★★★ “Ed Brussa at Stop-Go is thoughtful, affable, and professional. Recording with him is a breeze and the finished product is terrific. Quick turnaround, too. Ed can set up and record almost anywhere, with pro-quality results. He’s also designed my band’s new logo. Again, he’s a total craftsman.” — Adam Harmless (Tiger Helicide)
(Bear Creek Brothers)
(Goodson & Brussa)
(Räbiez 4 Bäbiez!)
(Matías P. Campos)
Contact Stop-Go Recordings
Feel free to contact me with any questions. I would love to have the opportunity to assist you with your project!
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or through any of my social network accounts:
- 1103 Sunnymeade Dr. Nashville, TN 37216. Phone: (615) 440-7998